The early Memorial Pipe Organ was installed in 1919 and dedicated to the men and women who servied their country during the World War. This organ was placed on the main floor in the front of the chancel. The dedication of the Memorial Chimes was in 1938.
Later, the Schlicker Organ was installed in 1960. The instrument was referred to as the Golden Anniversary Organ in honor of the 50 year celebration of our congregation.
The organ’s prime purpose is to inspire and lead the congregation and choir, as well as to supply service music. The instrument is also capable of playing organ literature from any period, and playing it well. It can lead majestically, but can also evoke the quietest prayers.
A smaller organ by Jan von Dalen was purchased in 1982 and is located in the Parable Chapel.
Visit Grace Music on Youtube.